Friday 23 July 2010

Day 2 of the school holidays


This morning I took off to a friends house for a coffee and a crafty chat. I'm not an expert on blogging but I managed to help her with a few things. I made this card a few days ago for a friends 50th birthday. The flourish is from Papermania and the butterflies are the Martha Stewart stamp and punch. I love the simplicity of the butterflies. I added a little diamond stickles to the butterflies. The 50 was cut on my craft robo and the oval is a nestable. (note to self I need more nestabilitites)
Off to put some finishing touches to a christmas card I'm working on.

2 comments:

craftimamma said...

This card is beautiful Debbie. I bet your friend was thrilled.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Kay said...

hi deb, thanks for your help have done some more bloging, yes your comment showed up. see you soon kay.