Thursday 19 May 2011

Nurturing tag




I was having a bit of a loss of the precious mojo earlier in the week. It doesn't happen often but is so frustrating. I watched a video posted by Glenda Waterworth this morning and it inspired me to dig out my watercolouring pencils. A friend at work had a really difficult day at work yesterday. She is our secretary and is the front line. I really do feel for her, she hasn't an easy job. I have made her a few other tags for her so this one I'm sure will be added to her pin board behind her desk. She understands me so this is a small RAK I know she'll appreciate.
Pop over to Glendas blog and have a look at the video.
Take care all
Debbie

3 comments:

Suzi B said...

Lovely tag. I love water colours!
Sue :)

Christine B. said...

Beautiful tag, Something I have to try yet. Hugs x ChrisB

Miranda said...

Hi Lesley, know that feeling of no MOJO, but this tag is defenitely gorgeous, such vibrant colours! Have a nice day, warm greetz, Mirandax