Sunday 31 March 2013

For a good book

Like lots of crafters I always have lots in my bits box. I made these bookmarks from strips of card that were left overs from making 5x5 cards. I have used the beautiful Landscape Scenes stamps and they were so quick the make. I have put an acetate over lay on them, I have stamped on the acetate and on the card. For this I swept Pan Pastels across the card then stamped with stazon on the acetate. Here are the bookmarks together. The book in the background is a hard back book I bought from our local charity shop. It's Shakespears 37 plays and 160 Sonnets and Poems. I had intended using the pages for crafting but my DD was disgusted when I told her so for now it's still complete. It's beautifully sunny here and the sun feels warm. Thanks for visiting Debbie

No comments: