Thursday, 23 May 2013

50th Birthday Quilt



I was recently given some fabric from a friend that helped for the making of this lap quilt for my friends 50th birthday two weeks ago. She loves purples and maroon and is partial to a nice handbag of the Radley type so the scotty dogs were perfect. I cut them out and fixed with a spray adhesive. She was delighted and I'm sure when they are off on their holidays she'll use it when the evening are a little chilly.





Here's the card I made to go with the gift.


This card I made for her from her beautiful granddaughter, she loves fireman Sam and was fascinated that she was in the middle of the fire engine.


Thanks for visiting
Debbie

4 comments:

Fran said...

All fab creations xxxx

Ineke van den Akker said...

Just love this!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow beautiful guilt! You have many talents! The card is also beautiful, I love the whimsical flowers & colours. Have a great day, Shirleyxx

Paula (PEP) said...

The quilt looks like it'll be ever so cosy & I love the way you personalized it plus the card with the little Scottie dogs.
The Fireman Sam card is great fun!
Paula (PEP)