I had a really relaxing afternoon making this card. I'm not sure it was due to the soft green colour I was using or the way the card came together with the idea I had actually working. It can be frustrating when the idea changes or doesn't happen the way you want it to.
I started with the colouring of the bird on the branch, I used alcohol pens and pencils.
The next step was to die cut the image and the green layer for behind. The card base was stamped with an Willow Adirondack inkpad. I love the little stamps in the Chocolate Baroque sets as they are great for pattern making.
Thanks for visiting