Tuesday 14 April 2015

Quick Butterfly cards

Hi, are two cards I made a few weeks ago after a workshop I attended where Finnabair showed us many fabulous techniques. This is a quick and try not to think to hard about it card.
 
 

I was asked to make a few cards by a friend who is in the middle of her degree and likes to send handmade rather than bought. I was delighted. I used Finns stamps and they stamp beautifully. I used pencils grated then sprayed with water for the background. I like that I can be precise with the amount put onto the card. I stamped the circles and added glossy accents to intensify the colours.

 
Another made with the same stamps but with blues and greens this time.
 
Thanks for visiting
Debbie

3 comments:

Suzi B said...

Lovely cards, great technique
Suzi B x

Miranda said...

These are lovely Debbie, must be great to be at her workshop! xxMiranda

Paula (PEP) said...

I love how different these two cards look & really couldn't say which is my favourite. The use of the glossy accents is superbly effective & adds such interest to the whole design.
Paula (PEP)