Two offerings from me today, the card is the first project I made with the stamps.
Well, actually the second. I started using the bird cages and wanted to create a display of the bird cages hanging and stamped around twenty onto card masking them as I went along. Although the idea in my head was good I could only see them cluttered when I stood away from them. It didn't go any further than the bin.
I stamped and masked the three cages and coloured with alcohol pens. I used one of the swirly bird tails to add a little detail down the right side with Antique Linen distress ink. The edges were distressed with a sharp blade and Antique Linen . The sentiment was added and I masked onto my favourite pale turquoise card.
I really enjoyed making this tag as it just flowed without a lot of thought. I stayed with two colours, Peacock Feathers distress ink and French Ultramarine archival ink. I wanted to give this bird some sparkle so I reached for the glitters and acetate. The bird was stamped onto the acetate with Stazon black and when dry I used a glue pen to add the glitter to it. The glue was drawn on in sections so I could differ the colours.
Thanks for visiting