Monday 3 August 2015

Rejoice Sweet Angel

 
Good morning.
 
 
My card today started with the colouring of the angel Rejoice I stamped her onto white card with Memento black ink and coloured with Alcohol pens. A little Wink of Stella clear pen was used on her wings. When I had cut her out I wanted to use a few of my crafty bits and bobs that have been left at the back of the cupboard.
First out of the cupboard was a sheet of parchment paper and I stamped and embossed snowflakes with Versamark and white embossing powder. Second, I coloured the back of the parchment with Pan Pastels, that I don't use as often as I should, helping to give definition to the snowflakes.
The sentiment is from Christmas Candlelight. I stamped all of the candle image and cut around the wording adding a little colour to the words. The parchment was attached  with tape and I added the ribbons to cover the tape and fixed the Angel and sentiment with foam pads.
I hope this has inspired you to use  a few forgotten  past purchases.
 
Thanks for visiting
Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Great colouring too.
Greetings,
Debbie / Daqa