Sunday 10 July 2016

Long time no blogging

I started my blog a few years ago to record for me, my creations. Looking back over the last couple of years it shows how my hobbies and loves have changed. I spend any spare time making allsorts of stuff. I have a passion for card making mainly using stamps and ink and that will probably never change.
Over the last three years, I have been fortunate to be involved with Art Workshops organised by my buddy Sue. I have met some lovely, talented, unique ladies and gentlemen during this time which I love to meet up with and I think of them as good friends.

We have a lovely location right by the river Tees and the room we use is light and airy, perfect for creating.

I have had the pleasure of attending two retreats in the past and thoroughly loved every minute of them both. Last weekend I was involved in hosting a retreat with Sue and it was amazing.
I will organise the photos and post later this week.

Debbie
xxx



No comments: