Wednesday 10 January 2018

Stencilled backgrounds



Oh my I've been having great painty fun with CJS. The lessons / videos have been so informative, inspiring and put together so well. Michelle Ward gave such great instructions of the techniques.


This lesson for making backgrounds was addictive and I could have filled my journal with more but will definitely make more soon

I used Finnabair's Impasto paints, I did water them down a little as they are really thick. I'm really pleased with the vibrancy and the way they blended.
Thanks for popping in
Debbie




4 comments:

Florence Turnour said...

Nice! Love the colors.

michelle ward said...

Wow! You nailed this!!! Very very nice!! Thanks for the kind words :)

Sue Sharp said...

Both are gorgeous! Love the dots, and love the orange!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Debbie those pages are amazing- love the colors and vibrancy!!!