Saturday 28 February 2009

Birthday pressies
















Tomorrow is my birthday and my darling son keeps reminding me I'm getting old, a good job I have a sense of humour because he's said it so many times now I could kill him. I'd arranged with two friends to do a cuttlebug workshop at Graphicus, so my DH paid for it and gave me some money to spend. We had a lovely day and Annette who demo'd taught us some nifty tricks. I wasn't going to buy the new Inktense pencils as I already have a few sets of watercolours. We had the opportunity to play with them and I fell in love with them and the blender pencil. Bought a beautiful flower stamp plate and have started playing. Can't wait to open my cards tomorrow. Also a couple of other cards made during the week.

1 comment:

No Angel said...

Hi Debbie your work is beautiful. Was laughing at your hubby checking out your stash lol mine grubbles now and again lol