Wednesday 18 February 2009

Playing with my new stamps




I bought some Ikea storage boxes and after the trauma of hubby putting them together I sprayed them with inks. Then I've stamped them with the Graphicus daisy harlequin theme plate. I have just finished painting the skirtingboards in the hall and staircase. The B&Q paint pots were recycled by covering them in a paper I didn't want to part with. Great storage. I'm going to recycle a few more and put gifts in them. They are plastic and I've kept the lids. I spotted the idea over on a few American sites so can't claim the idea as original.

4 comments:

cazzie said...

What a lovely job you've done with these drawers. I love the way the wood shows through the colours and how you have kept the stamping plain

judith@poppy cottage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
judith@poppy cottage said...

Love the box, still waiting for my stamps to come. Too far from Norfolk to pop to Graphicus to buy them directly! oming up at the end of March though, staying at my Mum's in Darlington. Love the cards in the previous post too. Keep up the lovely work. Judith x

craftimamma said...

I love what you've done with the little drawers. I want to have a trip to Ikea but daren't because I know I'll come back with loads of stuff to play with.

I had a little giggle at your previous post when you said you were glad your Hubby didn't have a calculator in his hand. I know exactly what you mean and I'm glad mine doesn't have a clue how much stamp themeplates cost. Lol.

Lesley