Thursday 16 September 2010

Elusive Images Blog Hop

Hi to everyone who has visited my blog over the last few days. Thankyou to all the peeps who have left comments and become followers. The comments mean such a lot to me. THANKS.
I'm one of the tricks as I don't have any candy to offer so take a look at the other ladies from the EI design teams blogs as you may find some there.
Tomorrow will be a day of mixed emotions as my DD is going back to uni. I know I'll miss her greatly but I will be glad to be able to sort the house out.
This photo was taken in the garden just before DD went to uni last year.
Hugs
Debbie

4 comments:

Max said...

I had to take my son back to Edinburgh to prepare for his return to uni so know exactly how you feel.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

judith@poppy cottage said...

Hi Debbie, Megan went back today too. We took her stuff a couple of weeks ago, but she had come home especially for her 21st. We know that we won't see her for several weeks now, and that's hard. From one Mum with a gap in her heart to another, here's a big virtual hug, Judith xx

Gina said...

Strange how you can't wait for them to get back from uni, then they just fit back in and its normal again. Too soon they are leaving again and you realise how little time you've had. My son finished uni last year and has now fled the nest. He lives nearby and comes often but it just isn't the same.
I guess its how our mothers felt too.
Take care.
Gina R x

Jo said...

My son has just left for his first year at university, Debbie, and I'm finding it really hard. He's a quiet sort and might be slow to settle. It's breaking my heart. I was heartened by what Gina said about them fitting back in when they come home. I'll be holding on tight to those moments as they slip away so fast. Just have to immerse ourselves in crafting in the meantime...