I made this card a few weeks ago as a sample for Chocolate Baroque. I forgot to post a photo of it as it's been manic here. With the kids landing home from Uni, Ofsted coming into work, making tutu's for our charity walk and other bits and pieces to juggle.
I'm sure I'm no the only person who starts something and feels that they are going to beaten by it. Well this card shape was one of them. I eventually turned to Youtube and watched a tutorial.
The beetle is Alcohol Inks on silver mirror card and stamped with black stazon. For the backgrounds I used a mask and Chocolate Baroque stamps.
I'm so pleased that I won the battle with this card and won't be repeating again to soon.