I've attempted Zentangle many times before and never been happy with the end result. Recently Glenda had posted a photo of a piece that she was working on and it inspired me to have ago. The hardest part I find is starting so decided to go with a different angle for me. I stamped the moth in the centre and coloured it. I then workedthe lines to divide it up. I think the maths side of my brain finds it hard to do random so I used a roll of tape to draw the lines. I really enjoyed sitting and filling in the patterns, taking ideas from others on the internet.
I'm pleased with how this one turned out and am planning to do another when time allows.
At the weekend I making a friends daughters birthday cakes and heres a photo of the trial run on Sunday.