Thursday 8 November 2012

A blue sparkling Christmas

I'll start by saying thank goodness fireworks night has been and gone. Like other pet owners our dog has been so nervous and upset by the enormous bangs from the fireworks. My card was made a couple of weeks ago using the Joyful Christmas and Best Relative Ever Clear stamps.
I used a mask for the background and embossed it through my grand calibur. The poinsetta and words are heat embossed with Wow powder Silver and Nice Ice Blue. I love the sparkle from these powders. Thanks for visiting Debbie

3 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful & elegant creation Debbie. I love the blue embossing & white together. The Poinsettia's from that clear set keep calling me :) Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

Paula (PEP) said...

The blue, silver & white looks super & the textured background gives the effect of a trellis for the flowers - lovely & unusual seasonal colours.
Paula (PEP)

Christine B. said...

A beautiful card, love your blue embossed poinsettia's. Very elegant card. Hugs x ChrisB