Sunday 11 November 2012

I had a rummage around my craftroom to collect lots of bits and pieces that were going to tie in with the paper from the En Francais 6x6 paper pad I fell in love with. I love the colours and the size is ideal for cards.
I used a word mask and brushed corduroy on the paper. The flowers are from prima and were coloured with distress inks and spritzed. I was amazed how the colours changed and split. The wording is from Best Ever Relative clear stamps. The stamps are so handy to used as an addition or the main focus of a card. Have a good day Debbie

3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I have this pad & you've given me some ideas - love the way you've integrated all this.
Paula (PEP)

Christine B. said...

A very pretty card. Hugs x ChrisB

Anonymous said...

Great card Debbie lovely soft colours.
Suexxx