Thursday 5 February 2015

Four Doodle Flower Cards

 
 
A couple of cards from me today.
 
I started by stamping the flowers from Sketchy Doodle Landscapes many times onto a piece of
A4 white card. I love these flowers, they are really funky. I outlined the flowers with a charcoal pencil and smudged slightly, this gives them a bit of depth.
 
 
 
I admit I started colouring the flowers and after two nights of colouring gave up and changed to Alcohol pens which has been much quicker.
 
 
I managed to make four cards from the one piece of stamped and coloured card.
A square, two DL and a note card.
 
 
 Changing the colour of the matting card picks out the different colours.
 



Thanks for visiting
and
Happy stamping
Debbie
 
 

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I love that second DL sample especially. A really super demonstration of judicious matting to change the feel of the coloured panel. I can see that using alcohol pens would be significantly quicker & less arm aching too! This is a really super idea.
Paula (PEP)

Julie Smith said...

Saw these fab cards on CB design blog and thought they were stunning, love the colours you have chosen