Saturday 14 February 2015

Sketchy Doodle Landscape

 
 
Hi. A quick and simple card from me today.
I loved this stamp from first looking at it and decided that as the stamp is so detailed I didn't want to add any colour.
 
 
 
I chose a black Versafine inkpad as it is great for detailed stamping. I die cut an aperture from the white card and then a slightly smaller from black card. I stamped the sentiment which is from Amazing Birthdays clear stamps. The clear sentiments are ideal for positioning. I glued the black frame to the inside of the card and then the stamped piece of card.

Thanks for visiting
Debbie

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

This is so elegant & stylish - as you say no colour is needed. You've added terrific interest by using a layered aperture for the focal image & the stamped greeting is a perfect complement. It's a joy to behold & will really stand out from a crowd of cards when displayed on a mantelpiece.
Paula (PEP)