Monday 29 December 2014

Tag book of colouring fun

As promised here are the photos of the tag book I have been adding to during the year.
These are very large tags that I cut myself back in January.  A few of them I coloured straight away and a couple when I had a stamp in front of me that I wanted to use.

 
The tag on the left was made when I was invited to play with friends during the Summer and it tied in with a colour challenge that we had over at Chocolate Baroque. The pink tag was made using one of my favourite stamps the Remembrance Poppy I stamped it onto the tag then onto card and coloured and cut out the individual flowers.
 
 
These tags were made when I was visiting friends on one of our play dates. I love these Ladies they are so elegant and colour beautifully. For the background I seem to remember we did three colour pick. I find this a great start for my inspiration when making a project. Judith from the CB design team co-ordinates a colour challenge which is great to boost the mojo.
 
Tomorrow I'll add the next couple of pages
Debbie
 
 
 

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the way your facing 'page' tags cohere, with the first duo it's the harlequin background & in the second duo the floral sprig on the left & in the two ladies' hair plus the floral patterning of the right hands lady's dress. The shading you added at the base of the urn on the left adds super depth.
Paula (PEP)
PS - I like proving I'm not a robot like this!

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow this is beautiful, I love all your tages that you put is a kind of book!! Love your blog!!!

Greetings
Maria