Sunday 22 March 2009

Trying to keep up




















I'm trying to post regularly (not doing very well). I spent yesterday putting inserts into the cards i've made. I didn't realise how many. I wish i'd spent the day at Graphicus as it was on of their open days. Thought i'd post a pic of my windscreen, it had to be replaced last week as a pupil from the local secondary threw a stone and it hit my car. AAARRRGGGHHH It cost me £70 for the pleasure.








































I found that the Derwent inktense and Blender work perfectly with Pink Petticoat stamped images. I've always been frustrated trying to stop the image bleeding when wet.




I also dug out my flower soft to play with this week.

















Treat myself to a set ot the Create a scene stamps and a distressed ink pad. I love the sepia images, ideal for men or womens cards.


1 comment:

judith@poppy cottage said...

I agree with you completely about the 'bleeding' problem on pp images! I love H2Os but had never considered Inktense which I've had for years, and have recently had a rebirth thanks to Glenda. I'll give them a go, thank tou for YOUR tip! My Inktense won't know what's hit them!!! Love the sepia images, how do you apply yhe colour to the picture- with a brush, or sponge applicator or something? Judith x