Monday 16 May 2011

Nothing goes in the right direction

Over the last few weeks my mojo has been fine and I've enjoyed every moment of the bits and bobs I've done. These quick cards were made from the Hearts and Flowers stamp plate from Chocolate Baroque. I try to make cards for my stash as I'm usually making cards for friends requests. I thoroughly enjoy the challenge. This week my mojo has flown away. I'm managing to make bits and bobs but nothing is going together.
I've got everything crossed that my mojo hasn't gone on holiday for to long.
Debbie





2 comments:

ikki said...

Hi, your bits and bobs crafting look great. Since I'm also struggling to find my mojo, and like you everything is going wrong or I cannot make up my mind, I'm wondering if perhaps mine has gone on holiday with yours? I think we are both in need of an envelope in the post! Enjoy your day! ikki

Suzi B said...

Know what you mean... my mojo's in the doldrums too...
Sue:)