Monday 4 July 2011

Flowers standing in a row

This card was made using stamps from Chocolate Baroque. There are six florals and two sentiments on the unmounted stamp plate. It's called Fantastic Florals . I used Marvy Brush Markers to colour the stamps. I enjoy using the Marvy pens as you can pick out specific areas to colour. I've made this card in a few different colours and they all look nice. I stamped the greeting and then made two score lines. I mounted onto colours from the stamping to co-ordinate.

I hope you like it
Debbie

3 comments:

Christine B. said...

Lovely card. I want these stamps but will have to save up for a while. Hugs x ChrisB

Unknown said...

Love this card. Its so simple but gorgeous!

Love

Jill
x

Julie said...

This is gorgeous, I love that flower stamp.

Julie W x