Tuesday 1 April 2014

Happy Birthday xxx

Today Chocolate Baroque is 3 years old today.
 
 
 
I want to wish Glenda and Adrian all the best for the future as they have worked so hard to at what they do so well producing rubber stamps that are of such wonderful designs and the best quality. They have a marvellous team that help to deliver the best customer service and designs on the market. I can say this as I have a great passion for what they all do.
 
 
One of my favourite all time DT cards
 
 
I am very fortunate to be a part of the Chocolate Baroque Design Team and privileged to call them my friends.
 
Happy 3rd Birthday
 
Thanks for visiting
Debbie
xx


3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Tremendous using that particular theme plate & I love the colours the used for the flowers. Happy Birthday Chocolate Baroque! Thank you to you too Debbie for all the hard work you put into creating inspirational artwork for us all to enjoy.
Paula (PEP)

Glenda said...

Aw, thank you Debbie, what a lovely post. We both appreciate your support and kindness more than we can say - you've been such a huge help to us both over the last three years and I'm proud to call you a friend.
Glenda xxx

Shirley said...

You should be so proud of this card! It is fantastic! I love those flowers, your colors, and how you did your sentiment with them around it!! Lovely!