Friday 27 June 2014

Pretty Flowers Cards

Good morning I have a couple of cards to share from the lovely Briar Rose Butterfly
and Harebell Butterfly stamps.
I used dies to cut both cards as lately they have been gathering dust and not been used. So with my thinking cap on here's what I came up with.

 
I coloured the flowers with Coloursoft pencils and was delighted with the strength of colour. I'm still learning to used them.
 
 
The flowers on this card were coloured with Promarkers pens and I used Broken China Distress Ink to highlight the embossing on the base card.
These were quick make cards as the original cards I made were given to friends and I had formatted my camera clearing all the pictures. 
 
Thank you for stopping by
 
Debbie

1 comment:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two gorgeous shaped cards, I love both of them.

Sue xx