Tuesday 14 October 2014

Toadstool Fairy

 
My card is made using the Toadstools from Autumn Poppy
 and a Fairy from August Fairy.
 
 
I started with stamping the toadstools onto the card and also onto paper to use as  masks.
The toadstools were coloured with alcohol pens. I cut a mask for the moon and placed it high so that the sentiment could be stamped over it later and the masks were laid over the toadstools
I haven't used my soft brushes for a while so I applied the ink with them as I wanted a soft blue
although it's a darker blue ink.
A little more colour was added to the base of the toadstools to ground them.
The masks were removed and the fairy and wording was stamped with Onyx Black Versafine.
I like the Versafine as it gives a good coverage with solid stamps.
 
Thanks for visiting
Debbie

No comments: