Wednesday 12 August 2015

Tree Tags

 
Morning.
I decided to use one of the tree stamp from Sparkling Trees for my gift tags this year.
They lend themselves to the shape and size of a tag.
 
 
 
 
Each of the trees is stamped with Memento black and then I coloured over the branches with different coloured Alcohol pens.
The tag with the pastel buttons is coloured with a soft green and I glued the buttons where the circles are.
 
 
 
These tree tags are coloured with green and blue Alcohol pens and the glitter was added to the circles with a Zig glue pen. I added a faux stitch line around the tag with a fine line pen.
 
 
Many thanks for visiting
Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these examples of CAS Christmas tags (and card, previous post). I have a hard time doing CAS cards, as I mess up or like to play around with ink too much. I forget I need loads of Christmas cards untill about a week before, then production starts.
Maybe this time I'll be earlier, and keep it caS more (especially the Simple part...)
Thanks for sharing!
Greetings,
From another Debbie.

Dominike said...

Beautiful idea the buttons. Congratulations