Monday 25 January 2016

Steampunk Travel

Good morning.
 
A couple of Steampunk Travel cards from me today, they were made for Lesley's visit to The Craft Channel. The first was made with a masculine theme and the second more feminine with the fantastic winged boot.
 
 
 
For the card above I started with a piece of grey board and painted it dark blue and when dry applied a thin layer Crackle Paste with a palette knife. It was set aside to dry over night and do it's magic.
The next day I applied a light wash of thinned blue paint then stamped the bird house and sentiment onto card and coloured. The words were stamped onto the kraft card to add interest. I found the compass disc/frame at a flee market and had wanted to use it for a while.
 
This card is for my daughter who loves all footwear and pink.
 
 
Many thanks for stopping by
Debbie

No comments: