Monday 8 January 2018

Work in progress


This past weekend I took time to work in my journal. I have an ambition to fill one of my journals this year. Creative Jump Start has definitely kick started my fun. 


These pages are definitely a work in progress and it's been great fun so far adding more and more layers of paint with a brush, brayer, stencils and foam stamps. When I pluck up courage I'm going to add the word freedom as it's such a powerful word. I have more as I did another couple of pages.

Debbie

4 comments:

Sue Sharp said...

I love the round stencil you used!

Cath Sheard said...

How cool that cjs has fgot you all inspired. Just add the word - you know you want to!

Donna said...

This is very cool! I love it!
D~~~~

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love this! So color full and FREE :)