Wednesday 29 August 2012

Christmas Gifts

I'm sure when we all know the feeling that when we have new stamps ideas flow, well I knew these stamps would really work well with bright colours.
I coloured the parcels with a mix of Copics and Flexmarkers, cut out and matted onto silver mirri card then trimmed around it.
For the background I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink with the snowflake (mistletoe) from the Gift of Christmas Stamps. A gem was added to the centre of the flakes and to finish I put on the sentiment. Thanks for visiting. Debbie

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

These are quite spectacular with the bright colours & I love that background. the dimension & the additional gems just bring the whole to life. The silver mirri is so effective.
Paula (PEP)

Unknown said...

I would love for you to link this post to my Back to School Traditions link up
tv channel live in pakistan