Wednesday 17 April 2013

Indian Elephants having fun

I love that the Elephants come as a facing pair on the Indian Elephant stamps sheet. I started my card by stamping the elephants onto grey card and embossing with white powder then coloured with gel pens. The background was made with distress inks of various colours and paper to mask for the mountains, water and the sun. I love to watch nature programmes showing elephants spraying themselves with water and hunted around in my stash of stamps to find a stamp that resembled water splashes. My eureka moment was finding little dots that are with the trees from Glade Design a Tree. I stamped them with blues and white to give the look of water being sprayed. Thanks for stopping by Debbie

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant - they looks as if they're greeting each other with a friendly shower in the morning sun. Super effect with the gel pens & white embossing onto the grey.
Paula (PEP)