Thursday 23 May 2013

50th Birthday Quilt



I was recently given some fabric from a friend that helped for the making of this lap quilt for my friends 50th birthday two weeks ago. She loves purples and maroon and is partial to a nice handbag of the Radley type so the scotty dogs were perfect. I cut them out and fixed with a spray adhesive. She was delighted and I'm sure when they are off on their holidays she'll use it when the evening are a little chilly.





Here's the card I made to go with the gift.


This card I made for her from her beautiful granddaughter, she loves fireman Sam and was fascinated that she was in the middle of the fire engine.


Thanks for visiting
Debbie

4 comments:

Fran said...

All fab creations xxxx

Ineke Original said...

Just love this!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow beautiful guilt! You have many talents! The card is also beautiful, I love the whimsical flowers & colours. Have a great day, Shirleyxx

Paula (PEP) said...

The quilt looks like it'll be ever so cosy & I love the way you personalized it plus the card with the little Scottie dogs.
The Fireman Sam card is great fun!
Paula (PEP)