Saturday 26 July 2014

Flowers and Christmas

 
 
Good morning. I have a couple of cards today. The first uses the beautiful buttercups
from the Briar Rose Butterfly set.
The flowers are stamped with Versamark Ink, heat embossed with black powder and coloured with Alcohol Pens. I used a hexagon die set to cut out and Stormy Sky Distress Ink for the rest of the card.
 

 
I've fallen in love with these little chaps, they are so cute. The girls have previously shown how the owls stamp can be extended. I have used the owls as a single and they will be the card I use for the children at school as they are a quickie make for a smaller card.
 
 

 
 
This card shows how the smaller images from the Snowy Scenes stamps
fit well into baubles.
 
 
Many thanks for visiting
Debbie
 


1 comment:

Christine B. said...

Gorgeous cards , love your christmas cards. Beautiful stamping. Love and hugs x ChrisB