Sunday 12 April 2015

Auricular Flower

 
I have two cards today using the Auricular Script stamp. For a large stamp it gives a great impression.
 
 
 
 I used black ink on both, Memento for the first as I coloured with alcohol pens. Versafine with clear embossing powder for the second and coloured with pencils.
For the first I stamped onto white card and when coloured used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on the edge to tie in with the embossing on the background card.

 
 
I love to stamp onto Kraft card but it definitely need the embossing powder to help the stamp stand out. The pencils I used were quite soft so they gave a really good strong colour. I matted with green and black to frame the stamped image and added to a square card.
 
 
Many thanks for visiting
Debbie

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

These are both striking but it is the second one that really catches my eye, especially with the border stamping far right. The pencils have created a very vibrant effect & I love the white elements of the flower heads. As always your choice of matting colours echoes your focal image's prinipal colours.
Paula (PEP)