Tuesday 21 April 2015

Butterfly Dress in the meadows

 
Good morning.
I think the warmer weather has helped wake my creative spirit up. The Design Team have new stamps that I've been playing with over the weekend and they are a delight.
 
 
 
I also had a play with the Butterfly Dress stamp and Briar Rose, Harebell, Thistle and Honeysuckle Butterfly Quartet stamps. I started with stamping the Butterfly Dress lady then cut a mask so I could then stamp the foliage around her. When the ink was dry I cut a moon and placed it over the lady mask. With soft brushes I added Peeled Paint and Broken China with a horizontal movement. The flowers and butterflies were coloured with alcohol pens and I covered the bodice of the dress with Waterfall Stickles that is blue tones and on the photograph looks yellows and greens. I chose purple from the dress to mount the scene and added to and 8 x8 card.
 
 Thanks for visiting
Debbie

No comments: