Tuesday 28 July 2015

Something Blue

 
I was the happy recipient of a few bottles of the most gorgeous colours of inks from Linda over at Oak House Studio.
I have admired artwork from lots of talented people who make such beautiful pieces.
Tracy Easson has many fabulous girls, often colouring with the inks.
 
I'm a member of the Oak House Studio facebook group and there's a challenge on there to make something blue. So while taking a break from stripping wallpaper I made three 10 x 10 cm piece with my new Blue Jeans ink.
 
 
These were quick makes, starting with a colour wash of blue on the water colour paper. I used the paint brush to add strokes and a little stamping on the first.
 
 
This one has only the tip of the brush touched to give the look of grasses.
 
 
For the last I stamped the under the sea image from Seaside Dreams.
 
I hope to steal some play time this afternoon to experiment further with my other inks
 
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie
 
 

1 comment:

Lynnda's Blog said...

Lovely to see you finding time to play in all that busyness. Hope you to get to enjoy your inks this summer.