Sunday 19 July 2015

Two Canvas's, Three Ladies

 
 
I was fortunate to be able to craft with Lesley and Judith over at CB central a few weeks ago. Judith and I each started a canvas which was great fun. Judith chose to work landscape with hers and I chose portrait. We had a selection of tissues, glue, distress inks. The objective was each of us would a little to the two pieces. 
 
 
 
 
I was nervous taking Judith's canvas away as I feared I would spoil it.

 
I added the swirls from the bird tail from A Little Bird Told Me using French Ultramarine Archival Ink. Then stamped the bird and coloured with watercolour pencils.
 
 
 
I chose a small flower punch as the flowers from the tissue were my inspiration and made many flowers from yellow card and edged them with Squeezed Lemonade. The leaves are from Sunny Sunflowers. I cut out the bird and when the flowers were arranged sat the bird onto them.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Judith and Lesley for the two projects.
 
 
Thanks for visiting
Debbie
xx
 

No comments: