Sunday 16 June 2013

Peacock center stepper card

Another white peacock. Claire Chapman and I had a similar idea to create a white bird and they look very different.


I stamped the peacock onto white card and trimmed then inked around the edge with tumbled glass. For the feathers, to give them a little dimension I coloured with flesh colour Copic pens and coloured with cool grey pen. I cut and folded a centre step card and stamped the blossom branch from Chinese Lanterns clear stamps over at Chocolate Baroque. Finally, I added a couple of strips of card down the sides.

Thanks for visiting,
Debbie

2 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, the peacock looks so different white. The only time I've seen a white peacock was while on holiday in Florida, at Bushe Gardens.

Sue x

Paula (PEP) said...

Your selective colouring with the soft blues makes this very eye-catching & I particularly like the effect you created with the feathers of the peacock. You really have to look twice at this. Super the way the twigs in the background stamping echo those of the peacock image.
Paula (PEP)