Saturday 31 August 2013

Revisiting those little diddly stamps

I'm sitting in the room that 6 weeks ago was tidied and spotless, everything was in it's home and easy to find. Unfortunately, I think it'll take another 6 weeks for all my crafty stash to be returned to it's cupboard and shelf space.

I spent yesterday playing with lots of my little diddly stamps that I've acquired over the years and my newly purchased Inkadinkado stamping gear. Such great fun that fulfilled the maths side of my brain. Here are a couple of the cards I've made.

This card was made from a diddly stamp from Poppy Meadow from Chocolate Baroque.


Another using the same stamp.


This one is from the Indian Elephant set.


I used a stamp from the set that comes with the small round cog.


I had great fun making these cards and will be searching through my stash looking for more of my under used stamps.

Thanks for stopping by
Debbie

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

I particularly like that third one & can imagine that you had enormous fun with these. Isn't it utterly satisfying to work in the round symmetrically?
Paula (PEP)