Monday 24 February 2014

ATC board

Here is the other project that was made at the Hels Sheridan weekend an ATC board. It was real fun sicking, splodging and generally getting painty.


We started with a sheet of card and I loved the adding of card shapes to add texture. Texture paste went on next and then it was all painted a neutral colour. When dry it was spritzed with blue, orange and copper. It then was cut to the sizes of ATC's and glued onto black card. The embellishments were put on and stamped words were added.

This is my second that I made at home. I added a few embellishments that had been left over from my kit and a couple of my own. I was pleased I had the number I was given so I can remember I made this when I was forty seven.


A few of the Ladies that attended have been making one hour ATC' and it has been great fun working against the clock. It certainly helps the brain, kick starting the mojo as well.

Debbie
xx

3 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two more stunning pieces of work Debbie I love them both.

Sue xx

Paula (PEP) said...

These are both super Debbie - the second one is a real gem, especially with your 47 being so apt. It looks like you had super fun.
Paula (PEP)

Shirley said...

So creative and wonderful. I just got some paste and your projects are awesome!!